The Victorian government lifted the most recent pandemic orders on Saturday 26 March 2022.
The new changes included the further lifting of vaccination requirements and removing mandatory check in’s for most venues excluding hospitality.
TBI remains concerned for the safety and wellness of every person and shall continue to maintain the highest standard of Covid-19 safety practices. With the current health orders moving towards living with the virus in the community, our high vaccination rates in the State and the wide use of Rapid Antigen Tests in the community, TBI is easing existing protocols, moving further in line with Covid-19 recommendations for Religious and Community Institutions.
Changes 1 March 2022
- TBI will no longer require visitors to show proof of vaccination or to check in.
- Density limits will be removed inline with the government hospitality protocols.
- Sit down hospitality recommendation removed.
- No self service in kiddush removed.
- Mask wearing is no longer mandatory by office staff, or congregants. However, masks are a requirement for hospitality staff and volunteers working with food, in line with government protocols.
These changes will be consistently reviewed by the Covid Safe Committee and changes can be made irrespective of Victorian government Covid-19 regulations.
All services will continue to stream online at tbi.org.au/live
Below are FAQs about our COVID policy.
For further information, please call 9510 1488 or email [email protected]